In the News
The Color Trends Experts Expect to See Everywhere in 2022
- 11/30/2021 | The Spruce | Puji Sherer of Miller Paint predicts a more dramatic move from bold black to more complex, darker hues such as rich navy, deep forest green, and earthy brown. “Hues that give the drama of black but bring more color to the table,” Sherer says.
Miller Paint Deems ‘Desireé’ Its Color of the Year for 2022
- 10/25/2021 | Coatings World | Pacific Northwest leader in paint manufacturing announces a warm, energetic hue for home decor that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Portland-Based Miller Paint Reveals 2021 Summer Color Trends
- 7/7/2021 | The Local Arrow | The Northwest leader in paint manufacturing is predicting that homeowners will take renewed opportunities to connect with loved ones this summer, as they reflect on the past year.
Miller Paint Announces American Red Cross Fundraiser in All 55 Pacific Northwest Retail Stores
- 10/28/2020 | Coatings World | Miller Paint Announces American Red Cross Fundraiser in All 55 PNW Retail Stores
Miller Paint collaborates with Portland artist and three other organizations on craft project designed to inspire family creativity and connection during COVID-19
- 4/22/2020 | 995 The Wolf: Nick & Kristen | Feel Good at Five: A local PDX artist is giving back to his community in a big way.
- 4/22/2020 Portland Tribune | Cartoon artist Bennett teams with partners on 'The Hopefuls'
- 4/21/2020 | KGW | Paint like Portland's Mike Bennett with these $20 Earth Day kits. For $20 you can paint your very own Mike Bennett style cut out to bring a little hope and cheer to your neighborhood.